Take a look through our FAQs! If you can't find what you need then please contact us by phone or email
- Registered but got the message the government need to be more confident it's you
- Sign your mortgage deed service
- Signing in and get the message "The government service needs to be more confident it's you"
- How to sign in - Using more than one device
- Sign in - using SecureIdentity app or single smart-device
- How do I sign in?
- I can’t remember the PIN code
- Do I need to launch the SecureIdentity app as soon as I want to access online services?
- I can not login because I don’t have my smart-device with me
- I've lost my mobile phone and I cannot remember my Account Password
- I did not receive the notification on my smartphone, the SecureIdentity app is not working
- The system has rejected my Account Password
- I’ve forgotten my secure PIN
- Once I’ve entered my sign in PIN, how do I get back to the GOV.UK service?