To reset your password - below are two options:
Do you still have an active identity on your mobile device? if so then you can
Open the secureidentity app up
Select Edit my details
Enter your email address - Select Sign IN
Click on green tick then enter your 4 digit PIN
Click OK to confirm Sign IN - then Continue
on the right side of the screen you will see a link under "connection and security"
titled - I want to change my password.
Follow on the screen instructions.
Otherwise Option 2
Select My Account then
Click on Repair my Identity,
This will essentially re-register you.
You will need a new email address as your old email address is already being used (by you!)
What documents you may need:
- Passport ( system can accept expired passport up to 18 months)
- A valid UK Driving Licence (only issued by the DVLA)
- Bank account with Account number must have eight digits only.
The Registration process
The simplest registration route is to use a dual device option; one being a laptop/PC/tablet and the second is a tablet or a mobile phone.
The Secure Identity registration process was set up in Three Comprehensive Steps.
Please bear in mind that you must have a 12 month UK residence address to establish a viable credit foot print.
With SecureIdentity, the quickest way to create a digital identity is to take the following registration route;
Scan a Valid UK passport.
Provide details of a UK High St Bank account (account number must be eight digits only as the software does not accept any other format.
Enter a valid UK driver’s licence details (only issued by the DVLA)
You will be asked if you want to install the Secureidentity app on your device. if you choose No, you will not be able to Verify with us.
Download Secure Identity app – followed by 2/3 screen pop-ups (depending on the phone Android or iOS)
· (iOS) Secureidentity wants to use secureidentity.co.uk to sign in (Continue or Cancel) MUST Continue to by pass the QR code when using a single device.
· Secure Identity would like to send you notification (Don’t allow / allow) - MUST Allow to receive pop up App notification
· Secure Identity would like to access the camera (Don’t allow / Allow) - MUST Allow to have the ability to scan the QR code