Simply install the latest version of the app on your phone and follow the below instructions.
- Click Here to retrieve your account
- Enter your email address and account password
- Enter the security code sent to your email (the code starts with a M)
- Enter the security code sent to your phone (the code starts with a T)
- Open up your app to scan new QR code
- Create a new pin and confirm it
Your mobile device will now be linked to your identity
You can test your account by signing in to the government "check your state pension service" to view your forecasted state pension entitlement by clicking below
- Select the "Start now" button
- Click link "sign in using GOV.UK Verify"
If you require further assistance you can contact our help desk where a support agent will be happy to assist you
0333 344 1679
The help centre is open:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Calls from mobile phones cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and must be included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 9p per minute; calls from mobiles typically cost between 3p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
You can also contact us by email or simply send us a letter.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail: SecureIdentity Feedback 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire,RG41 5TP, United Kingdom