Simply install the latest version of the app on your phone and follow the below instructions to perform an app recovery.
- Go to https://secureidentity.co.uk/my-account/
- Select Changed Mobile icon
- Enter your email address and account password
- Enter the security code sent to your email (the code starts with a M)
- Enter the security code sent to your phone (the code starts with a T)
- Open up your app to scan new QR code
- Create a new pin and confirm it
Your SecureIdentity app will now be linked to your identity
You can test your account by signing in to the government "check your state pension service" to view your forecasted state pension entitlement by clicking below
- Select the "Start now" button
- Click link "sign in using GOV.UK Verify"