Navigate to the SecureIdentity website to access to your account
Click on My Account and then select Deregister Your SecureIdentity”
- Enter your email
- Click on ‘Sign in’
- A notification will appear on your Smart-Device
2. Tap ‘Accept’
3. Enter your 4 digit pin.
- You have been successfully authenticated.
- A screen appears on the SecureIdentity website: you just have to confirm your deregistration by clicking on ‘I Confirm’. Then you are deregistered and you are automatically back to the welcome page of the website.
Please Note: There is a cooling period of 30 days to allow you to cancel the deregistration, for this you just have to sign in again.
If you do not try the sign in again, your account will definitively be deregistered.
It is also possible to send a manual request called Subject Access Request (‘SAR’) :
- By email: the user sends his/her Subject Access Request form to email@example.com
- By telephone: 0330 100 0103
- By postal mail: the user sends his/her printed Subject Access Request form to SecureIdentity Subject Access Request 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom RG41 5TP.
For more information please refer to the document How do I make a Subject Access Request (S.A.R)?