Navigate to the SecureIdentity website to access to your account
Click on « My Account/Deregister Your SecureIdentity”
- Enter your email
- Click on ‘Sign in’
- The following screens is displayed
- A notification appears on your registered device (tablet or smartphone)
2. Tap ‘Sign In Request’
3. Enter your PIN and Tap ‘Validate’
- You have been successfully authenticated.
- A screen appears on the SecureIdentity website: you just have to confirm your deregistration by clicking on ‘I Confirm’. Then you are deregistered and you are automatically back to the welcome page of the website.
Note: There is a cooling period of 30 days to allow you to cancel the deregistration, for this you just have to sign in again.
If you do not try the sign in again, your account will definitively be deregistered.
1. Open the SecureIdentity application installed on your tablet or smart phone
2. Click on the menu and choose ‘Delete SecureIdentity’
3. Confirm the action, tap ‘OK’
4. Enter your PIN and Tap ‘Validate’
5. A confirmation screen is displayed, tap ‘OK’
It possible also possible to send a manual request called Subject Access Request (‘SAR’) :
- By email: the user sends his/her Subject Access Request form to email@example.com
- By telephone: 0333 344 1679
- By postal mail: the user sends his/her printed Subject Access Request form to SecureIdentity Subject Access Request 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom RG41 5TP.
For more information please refer to the document How do I make a Subject Access Request (S.A.R)?