Once you have saved your registration you can continue by following the steps in this article.
- Navigate to the government department you require access to and select the option to sign in using gov.uk/verify.
- Select “I've used verify before”
- At the “Choose a company” screen select SecureIdentity
- At the welcome screen select the Continue saved registration on the right side of the screen (as shown below)
- Enter in the email address used at the beginning of your registration
- Open the SecureIdentity Simple Sign In app
- Enter in the 4 digit pin that you entered when you first used the SecureIdentity Simple Sign In app
Once you have completed the above steps you will be returned to the stage of registration you saved at.
Please note the following important information regarding a Saved Registration
If 30 days have passed since you began your registration with SecureIdentity you will not be able to continue and will be required to start again.
There is a limit to the amount of times a registration can be saved therefore try and have as much information available with you before you begin.