You have the right to access to the information held about you as stated in the Article III.15.3 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This information can be accessed upon request made to SecureIdentity by contacting our help desk via the methods shown in Step 1 below.
Please be aware that SecureIdentity reserve the right to charge a fee for this service where requests are complex or numerous.
Whatever way you make an S.A.R to us, we will take notice and you will receive a response within 30 days.
Making an S.A.R
Step 1: Contact us...
Contact us by whichever of the following means suits you best.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 0330 100 0103
- By postal mail: SecureIdentity Data Protection Officer, 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5TP, United Kingdom
NOTE: You cannot ask anyone else to make an S.A.R on your behalf. An S.A.R is personal.
How you can help us to help you
To help us on your request, please provide the following mandatory information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Provide 2 of the following:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of driving licence
- Copy of bank account details
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Copy of county court judgement
- If applicable enclose a £10 cheque or postal order made payable to Morpho UK.
* Optional - Download SAR Form V2.0.pdf file attached at the end of this article. Print it and fill it in.
Once filled in and signed, please send it to: SecureIdentity Data Protection Officer, 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5TP, United Kingdom
Third Party Request
If your request is for a third party, please complete the required section within the following form:
Download SAR-Form_3rdPartyRequest.pdf file attached at the end of this article.