You have an access to the information held about you as stated in section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). This information can be accessed on written demand.
A fee of £10 (the current statutory maximum under the Data Protection act 1998) is payable for each application for information.
Whatever way you make an S.A.R to us, we will take notice and you will receive a response within 40 days.
Making an S.A.R
Step 1: Contact us...
Contact us by whichever of the following means suits you best.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 0333 344 1679
- By postal mail: SecureIdentity Data Protection Officer, 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5TP, United Kingdom
NOTE: You cannot ask anyone else to make an S.A.R on your behalf. An S.A.R is personal.
How you can help us to help you
To help us on your request, please provide the following mandatory information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Provide 2 of the following:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of driving licence
- Copy of bank account details
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Copy of county court judgement
- Enclose a £10 cheque or postal order made payable to Morpho UK.
Download SAR-Form.pdf file attached at the end of this article. Print it and fill it in.
The form is illustrated below:
Once filled in and signed, please send it to: SecureIdentity Data Protection Officer, 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 5TP, United Kingdom
Third Party Request
If your request is for a third party, please proceed the same with the following form:
Download SAR-Form_3rdPartyRequest.pdf file attached at the end of this article.
Step 2: We will get back to you
We will acknowledge your request and you will receive a response within 40 days.