Am I able to access the services in my capacity as Power of Attorney for my spouse or relative?

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to do this. Return to the government service you wanted to use and follow the guidance on the other ways for you to access the service.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.