How do I make a complaint?
We are sorry if you feel the need to complain. We want to hear from you because telling us gives us the chance to put matters right for you, and helps us to continuously make improvements.
Whatever your complaint, we will take notice.
Making a complaint
Step 1: Contact us...
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 0333 344 1679
- By postal mail: SecureIdentity Data Protection Officer, 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire,RG41 5TP, United Kingdom
You do not need to ask anyone to make a complaint on your behalf. Whenever possible, we prefer to hear about your complaint in your own words.
How you can help us to help you
To help us investigate your complaint, please tell us:
- Your full name, address and preferred daytime phone number
- Your email address
- A description of the circumstances and facts that have given you reason to complain
- The impact that this has had on you
- Any reference numbers
Step 2: We will see if we can resolve quickly…
Wherever possible, we will try to resolve your complaint immediately. If we can’t do this, we will investigate your complaint and get back to you.
If we haven’t been able to resolve things for you immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days.
Whether we can resolve your complaint immediately or not, we may contact you to ask for clarification or to discuss options with you.
Step 3: What we will do next…
We’ll update you after 4 weeks if we haven’t finished our investigation by that time.
In most cases, we will give you our final response within 8 weeks of your complaint. Our final response will tell you what we have found, what we will do and why we came to that conclusion.