If you cannot see the QR code and you are using Safari as your web browser check the below settings on your Apple device.
- Within Safari: Go to Preferences.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select "Show Develop menu in menu bar".
- Now go back to your Safari window
- Select Develop > Disable Images
If you are still not able to view the QR code please contact our support team who will be happy to assist you.
0330 100 0103
The help centre is open:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Calls from mobile phones cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and must be included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 9p per minute; calls from mobiles typically cost between 3p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
You can also contact us by email or simply send us a letter.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail: SecureIdentity Feedback 255 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire,RG41 5TP, United Kingdom