Using your SecureIdentity to sign in:
- Go to the GOV.UK website and then choose the service you require
- Sign in with GOV.UK verify and choose "I've used Verify before"
- Select SecureIdentity
- Select Sign in option
- Enter the email address you used to register with SecureIdentity
- The SecureIdentity app on your device will instantly alert you to enter your PIN
- Once you have entered your PIN, you can access the GOV.UK service you require
If you have any problems signing in you can contact our help desk where an operator will be happy to assist you.