Using your SecureIdentity to sign in:
- Go to the GOV.UK website and then choose the service you require
- Choose Sign in with GOV.UK verify and choose "I've used Verify before"
- Select SecureIdentity
- Select Sign in option (desktop screen shown, will differ a little bit on single device)
- Enter the email address you used to register with SecureIdentity (desktop screen shown, will differ a little bit on single device)
- The SecureIdentity app on your device will instantly alert you to enter your PIN
iOS Notification Android Notification
- Once you have entered your PIN, you can access the GOV.UK service you require
If you have any problems signing in you can contact our help desk where an operator will be happy to assist you.
We have included below the animation that you will see on the website for reference as it may offer extra assistance to you.