Using your SecureIdentity to sign in:
- Go to the GOV.UK website and then choose the service you require
- Choose Sign in with GOV.UK verify and choose "I've used Verify before"
- Select SecureIdentity
- Select Sign in option (desktop screen shown, will differ a little bit on single device)
- Enter the email address you used to register with SecureIdentity (desktop screen shown, will differ a little bit on single device)
- Pick up the device you installed the SecureIdentity app on. This will receive a notification that you have a sign in request.
iOS Notification Android Notification
- Open your SecureIdentity app
- You will receive a Sign In request, Select the green accept option.
- You will be prompted to enter the 4 digit pin you setup as part of your initial registration.
- Once you have entered your pin put your device down and go back to your computer screen which is displaying your internet browser. This will take you to your government service (example shown below)
If you have any problems signing in you can contact our help desk where an operator will be happy to assist you.
We have included below the animation that you will see on the website for reference as it may offer extra assistance to you.