Using the app to sign in means you can access the GOV.UK services where ever you are. Please ensure that you have the device that your SecureIdentity is linked to and an internet connection.
Using your SecureIdentity app to sign in:
- From the main menu, select the government services icon and then choose the service you require
- Sign in with GOV.UK verify and choose "I've used Verify before"
- Select SecureIdentity
- Select Sign in option
- Enter the email address you used to register with SecureIdentity
- The SecureIdentity app on your device will instantly alert you to enter your PIN
- Once you have entered your PIN, you can access the GOV.UK service you require
If you have any problems signing in you can contact our help desk where an operator will be happy to assist you.