If you are experiencing trouble taking a selfie please check the follow things.
- Your device has a camera
- Your device is held in front of your face and not at an angle
- Make sure that you are in a well-lit area and that there is no light source behind you – a light source behind you can cause your selfie to be unclear making it difficult to match it to your passport
- That you are the only person in the frame of the picture – additional people can confuse the biometric checks
- Your face is aligned to the onscreen guide
- You turn your head when prompted to