Take a look through our FAQs throughout the help centre and if you can't find what you need then please call us on 0330 100 0103
- Signing In
- My Account
- General FAQ's
- About SecureIdentity
- About GOV.UK Verify
- Privacy and You
- Legal Documentation
- Security Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registered but got the message the government need to be more confident it's you
- Sign your mortgage deed service
- Error Processing please wait - on iOS devices
- Sign in - using SecureIdentity app or single smart-device
- I can’t remember the PIN code
- Do I need to launch the SecureIdentity app as soon as I want to access online services?
- Reset PIN / forgot PIN
- I forgot my account password
- Changed Mobile journey
- App Recovery Process (Two Devices)
- Changed Mobile step by step guide
- Re validation process
- M code keeps disappearing
- General Service Description
- What is SecureIdentity?
- Does SecureIdentity offer different types of checks? Fingerprints etc...
- If SecureIdentity is so secure, isn’t it more complex to use?
- It looks like Idemia is a big company but I haven’t heard of it: how come?
- Will my data be sold on or used for sales purposes?
- How do I make a Subject Access Request (S.A.R)?
- How secure is my personal information?
- Will my credit or personal information be passed to anyone?
- Security Breach/Concern
- Forgotten password
- What should I do if my email and password is compromised?
- Why is SecureIdentity more secure than other ID providers?
- Is SecureIdentity accessible from other countries?
- I’ve received an email advising me that my personal information has been changed, but I didn't make any changes.